Thursday, November 19, 2015

bummer...

Working on the European Bistro cross stitching project at the moment.  I do want to finish it sometime soon since my mum has moved home recently and is saving some space on her living room wall.  I've been working on it on and off for 2 or 3 years now and I came to realize last night that I won't have enough thread of a certain color.
I know Dimensions has their own threads, and color codes, and whatevers, so I've e-mailed them for some extra threads. I got a very nice e-mail back stating they're processing my request but it may take 2 to 3 weeks to get to me (in Belgium).  Well I hope I don't run out of thread before that :).


I'm glad they provide that service.  It wouldn't be the same if I tried to substitute the fibres with some other brand.  And I do intend this project to be perfect and flawless for a change ;). I'll keep you posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment