Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Progress

So I've finished this Birth Sampler, but the little baby boy is taking his time.  I think he was supposed to be born a couple of days ago so we're all waiting very (im)patiently.  Here is the sampler (minus the name that is)
This is a kit by DMC from the Lickle Ted series. No longer available in shops sadly.  I really loved these designs for new babies.  

So since I've cought the stitching bug, I tackled a long time wip, have no idea how long I've been working on this one :) Might be finished in time for Christmas. Just need to do the backstitching now.
This was a Dimensions Gold Petites kit.  Not sure if it's still available in shops. So maybe next week, I'll have another finish for you all. And who knows, maybe even some crochet :).


No comments:

Post a Comment